Effective: 9/2/2015 Your privacy is important to us! We do not sell, nor share your information with third party data vendors. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. The United States has created specific laws for unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Personal Information we may collect from you includes:
- Your contact information, such as your phone number, social media handle, or email (depending on how you contact us)
- We do not hold nor collect credit card information. That is done using a third-party.
We may also collect some of the following Non-Personal Information from you:
- the date and time you access our Services
- the website address, if any, that linked you to our Site
- the name of your internet service provider
- the IP address of the computer you use to access our Services
- the type of browser software you are using
- the operating system you are using
- the website address, if any, you leave our website and travel to
- search engine search terms and advertising clicks/actions
- weblogs and other clickstream data
- other non-personally identifiable traffic data
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Because technology changes, we need to change. However, we are committed to protecting your information. If we do change this information, you will see the date of our last update located here: effective date as of 9/2/2015