H: 18” / W: 12.5” / D: 6”
I just got my Logan Square here in Italy. It is exactly what I needed. A sturdy yet stylish backpack, slim but big enough to fit my stuff, perfect for work.
It took almost 2 weeks to get it here (plus customs fees) but now I'm super happy!
I will buy another bag from Just Porter when as soon as I'll need.
This is my second bag from JustPorter. The first one was a streeter college commuter laptop backpack in grey which I still love (I mainly use it now as a carry-on when traveling). The Logan backpack is my recent purchase and hands down is the best bag I own. I work in NYC and commute daily so I'm always on the go; this bag allows me to get access to everything I need very quickly. If you need a bag that is simple in design, unique, great in quality yet very functional then this is the bag for you!
Extremely high quality. It is surprisingly substantial and durable. Everything is padded, so my large work laptop is well-protected. It's just about a 16" laptop, and a real heavy brick of a machine, and I thought it might not fit, but the laptop sleeve works just fine. I like how the bag unzips pretty far to get good access inside it. This style is sleek enough that it works in a professional setting, but also very functional. This is by far the nicest backpack I have ever owned.
Great bag, great design and everything I expected. Orange interior makes it easy to find contents inside easily. Good material and good zippers no stitching issues. I have only had for a few weeks but very happy with purchase. Big enough to fit everything that is needed (as advertised) but the right size as a true laptop and essentials backpack.
The only constructive criticism I would have would be the addition of an exterior pocket to hold a water bottle/coffee mug. I assume this is where the professional bag comes in which does have external pockets. Might just have to buy that model too!
What I like about this backpack:
1. Looks: It's sleek. I wanted a backpack that I could wear with a suit. So faux pas right? Wrong.
2. Function: Zippers are easy to manipulate, straps are easy to adjust, and colors contrast well to allow for easy navigation around the pack. Bravo.
3. Build: There is no part of this pack that is not made of high-grade and very durable material.
What I do not like about this backpack:
1. Looks: The adjustable shoulder and chest straps do not tuck-in (disappear). Seeing that on a future version would really add to the sleek factor garnering more acceptable in the biz world.
2. Function: It should unzip enough that the laptop pouch is flat at a security checkpoint. A document sleeve inside would also be welcomed.
3. Build: Impossible to comment, the build is second to none.